True Divorce Story that cost $5,000!

 


Let me tell you a story about Sally’s pink shoes and grilled cheese sandwiches that cost $5,000. 

So, I left Sally’s pink shoes at the father’s house and the father refuses to give me back the shoes. So, I argue back and forth and say, “give me back the shoes- I bought them”. And he says, “no, not giving you back Sally’s pink shoes”.  So, I go to my lawyer and I say “he won’t give me back the shoes and I want the shoes back, I bought them, I paid them. Here’s the receipt and I want them back”. So, his lawyer sends my lawyer letters and his lawyer responds back and we go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. And guess what happens?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Making Divorce Mistakes

I was really wrong about my divorce