I was really wrong about my divorce


I will start off by sharing my story and the painful lessons I had learned after having spent $80,000 in legal fees and stressed for a decade over complete nonsense. I was really wrong about my divorce from the very beginning. Honestly, I was so naive, I thought “He doesn’t get along with me. We’re just not meant to be together. Let’s just each go our separate ways. He goes his way, I go my way. We each have our own individual lives.” I honestly naively thought that divorce was just about that. Little did I know from one ambush after another, after another, after another, after another, for years to come, that the divorce really wasn’t as easy as I thought it was going be.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Making Divorce Mistakes

Dads Are Making Divorce Mistakes

Shout out to those of you who are already divorced