I was really wrong about my divorce


I will start off by sharing my story and the painful lessons I had learned after having spent $80,000 in legal fees and stressed for a decade over complete nonsense. I was really wrong about my divorce from the very beginning. Honestly, I was so naive, I thought “He doesn’t get along with me. We’re just not meant to be together. Let’s just each go our separate ways. He goes his way, I go my way. We each have our own individual lives.” I honestly naively thought that divorce was just about that. Little did I know from one ambush after another, after another, after another, after another, for years to come, that the divorce really wasn’t as easy as I thought it was going be.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Making Divorce Mistakes

True Divorce Story that cost $5,000!