I Stopped Procrastinating and This is What Happened

 


Making the decision to divorce is a very difficult and loaded decision. It requires a lot of thought and attention and focus on many different areas of your life. But one thing that I learned the very hard way is that procrastinating the decision also doesn’t help. And I was very good at procrastinating because I was really worried about many different areas. And a lot of my decisions were “Should I stay?” “Should I go?” “If I go…” “What about this?” and “What about that?” “How about this?” and “How about that?” And I was overwhelmed with fear, worries and anxieties- that my decision to divorce or not was more fear-based than anything else. I stopped thinking logically and I was full on emotions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Are Making Divorce Mistakes

I was really wrong about my divorce

True Divorce Story that cost $5,000!